Yoga towel law
1. do cross-legged on the ground, his hands holding the towel at both ends, flat on his chest.
2. hands straight, move to the head.
3. across the top of the head, hands behind the steering. Still clenched towel ends.
4. hands turned to the next. Towels position at the top of the hips. Hold the position for five breaths. Restored to its original position.
5. Again clasped hands held high at both ends of the towel. Stay on top of the head.
6. leans right hands still straight. Keeping five breathing, empathy repeat other side. Reply initial position.
7. hands in the air, the body bent forward, as far as possible down the body, but do not touch the ground with both hands.
8. Do not stay arrival, leans to the right. He began to turn the body, then to the right-to-left.
9. Finally back to the front. So in the same direction each repeated three times.